Little Lush Addiction


Lately I have become addicted to lush, the smell in there is so amazing and you just feel so fresh when you walk out. I have really sensitive skin and find it difficult to find things I can use- Lush is one of the things I can.

So of course yesterday when i went in i just could not resist.


I bought two things and the woman that served me Through in a sample as well which was so kind of her.


The sample i got was the lush cupcake face mask, This will be very helpful as i have had bad elegiac reactions to face masks you can buy in places such as Tesco- so im exited to try this out.


Now on to what I actually bought



The first think I bought was sweet heart soap. This soap was limited addition to valentines day but the lush I went to still had this one in. I was debating over which soap to get for ages but in the end decided to get this one for the reason that it wont be around much longer. this soap was around £3.25 and i got 118g witch is actually quite a lot. 



The next thing is the cutest thing of all its the Hoppy Easter gift set. This set comes with a fluffy egg (Bath Bomb) and a carrot (Bubble Bar) the carrot can be used up to 8 times- i'm exited to see how it turned out. This set retails for £10.95 so its more on the pricer side but you have to admit its so cute.

Thats all i picked up this time. look out for more lush hauls and reviews.

xoxo
Elysa

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I've always wanted to try lush, but because the closest one is 6 hours away its not really easy. I could order them online, but sents are hard to buy online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would recommend ordering of line i recommend getting creamy candy bubble bar as its amazing also i will be doing a small lush giveaway when i get to 50 followers

      Delete
  2. I found out a couple of months ago we had 2 Lush stores in my area but I'm too lazy to go and get some! The Easter stuff looks adorable~ the stuff looks good enough to eat xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lush is soo amazing you should defo go over to one as you would not regret it or of course you could order of line.

      Delete
  3. The Easter bunny set is so cute! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's one of the reasons i bought it haha also it smells amazing xx

      Delete
  4. I love lush, the easter stuff looks amazing! Thanks for popping by my blog :-)

    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh im so exited to use it it smells amazing :)

      Delete
  5. i went through a crazy Lush craze... thankfully I've slowed down a bit :)... but I still love their products, especially bath bombs and bubble bars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yehh there the too things i really like to. when i was younger my parents didn't let me buy lush but now im older they cant stop me so i think this is me rebelling against it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LUSH!
    i have never got a sample..i want to try their mohogaminty mask but i am not sure if will be too harsh for me...did you asked for a sample of the cupcake mask?x


    http://roxanabanana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. no the woman just chucked it in the bag. i will do a review on it so hopefully it will help you decide. you can ask for samples as well i know of a lot of people who do x

    ReplyDelete