Nails Of The Day: China Glaze Flying High

Todays post is going to be a short one. This is my first ever Nails of the day post. If you enjoy this kind of post let me know.

(China Glaze Flying High)

This colour is a beautiful blue not to light and not to dark. The colour is called Flying High and it came out in the 2010 summer collection, there were a lot of nice colours bought out in this collection so I will probably get a few more. This china glaze nail polish is the first one I have ever bought from the brand and I have to say its the best nail polish I have ever tried. This photo is taken with two coats but you could really pull of just one coat. This polish apply's really smoothly and its amazing. 

You get a lot of product 14 ml so this will last me a long time but i will be wearing this colour a lot. These are also quite cheep this one cost me £6.85 when opi costs £12 which is crazy, I actually think that the china glaze polishes are better than the opi ones. I will Purchase more soon and when I do I will do a full review and haul.

Xoxo
Elysa  

10 comments:

  1. iM TOTALLY WEARING THE SAME COLOUR RIGHT NIGHT!!! GREAT CHOICE HUNNY X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! great choice it looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love china glaze its so much cheaper than OPI even here in the states that is such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im defently going to get more as i love them :)

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty teal! I haven't ventured out much lately on polish colors- this makes me want too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean when i see blog posts on nail polishes i always want to buy ones :) x

      Delete
  5. I never wear nail polish on my fingers, but this is my favorite color ever. I might just have to try it. If not a manicure then a pedicure.

    ReplyDelete