Review: Make Up For Ever Professional Lab Shine


Today's review is on the Make Up For Ever Lab Shine lip gloss. The one I own is from the star collection, This item is not easily available in the UK but again I got this item in a Canadian swap I did recently.

Make Up For Ever say: "LAB SHINE Lip Gloss offers a spectacular and intense shiny effect.
Especially designed to achieve an ultra-bright effect, its silky brush ensures an optimal and dazzling coverage."

There are many different colours and there is three different collections. The star collection, the diamond collection and the metal collection. 


This item is my first ever item from make up for ever, I have to say I love this and I would love to try a tun more make up for ever products so if you recommend anything let me know. 

These lip glosses retail for $18 US and around $21 Canadian. After looking up a site these are available to order in the UK for £15.50 you can order them from http://www.preciousaboutmakeup.com/
You get quite a lot of product 2.6 grams which may not be as much as a mac lipglass but its still an ok amount. 


This lip gloss comes with a brush tip applicator which I really like but I don't exactly mind what kind of applicator lip gloss comes with but I know a lot of people do. Brush applicators tend to be more hygienic as they are easier to clean and can be easier to use as well.  


The colour i own is called S4 and the S stands for star. This colour is a beautiful nude pink with a lot of glitter so it has a mix of blue silver and gold glitters in this which makes it shine like the stars. 


This lip gloss is a "my lips but better" colour but I love the glow it gives to my lips. as you can see it gives a lovely highlight affect to the centre of my lips.
These lip glosses have a lovely formula as there not sticky at all and feel very smooth on the lips, so if you don't like the feel of glitter and you don't like sticky things then you will love this lip gloss.  

Pros: 35 different colours to pick from
       Not sticky
       Brush applicator
       Can be ordered in the UK
       not too expensive (compared to lots of lip glosses) 
       Grate colour pay-off
       High pigmentation
       Smells amazing!!!

Cons: There are 35 different colours so will be difficult to pick which one you want. 
        not easy to find in the UK
        Not the cheapest lip gloss
        Dont get as much product as mac and mac is £2.50 cheaper.

hope you found this review helpful again if you have any recommendations please let me know and if you have any requests let me know as well. 

What do you think of these lip glosses will you be buying some?

xoxo
Elysa

10 comments:

  1. It's hard to find non sticky lipglosses but its such a shame since u cannot find in UK :'( I will deffo check out the site if I decide to buy it, lovely review :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try them just follow the link in the blog i will be placeing a order very soon for a few things that i want to try out xxx

      Delete
  2. I have these and I love em too, one of the best lipglosses I own :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there so amazing i love them i want more :) xxx

      Delete
  3. yay awesome! so glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love make-up forever! Lovely blog! Very cool posts! Come by and let's follow each other<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you hun! I'm now following you on GFC! Come back again and keep posting ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much if you have any requests let me know :)

      Delete