What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?


Today's post is on my travel makeup bag, this post was a request as I am going on holiday in 2 days so I will have a post up tomorrow but after that my next post will be on the 1st of June.

I know this may look like a lot but I did restrain my self because if I could I would of taken my whole collection.


Face products:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion- I need to take this item were ever I go as I get really dry skin and this moisturiser really helps.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB- This item is for when im chilling by the pool or at the beach and dont want a lot of coverage, this also has a spf of 30.
 Estee Lauder Double Wear- This is for when im going shopping and out for dinner and i want more coverage, I picked this one as its almost empty and if it smashed its not to much of a big deal but if I took sheer glow by nars I would be really upset
 Mac Pro Longwair concealer- To cover up any darkness as I'm not wearing as much foundation
 Mac MSF natural in light- Just to set the foundation and concealer
.Mac Face powder in sunday afternoon- amazing highlighter
Mac Cream blush in Optimistic Orange- Love orange right now and cream blush gives a nice deawie effect.
Nars Laguna bronzer- Gives a nice sunny look and I dont tan :(


Eye Products:
Too Faced Summer Eye- I love this pallet so much it just has some amazing colours that i would ware ever day. want a review click hear 
Urban Decay Naked 2- Just in case i want to use something else.
 Maybelline the falsies waterproof- Because its the only waterproof mascarra i own and we will be going to water parks and swimming.
Smashbox photo finish lid primer- so my shadows dont fade through the day
Urban decay 24/7 pencil - because it stay on my water line really well.
Maybelline master Precise liquid liner- quick and easy
     

Lip Products: 
Revlon lipbutter in Sweet Tart- beautiful pink and easy to apply
Revlon Lipbutter in tuttie fruttie - my every day lip stick
Mac innocence bewair!- lovely nude
maybelline baby lips- grate lipbalm that smells AMAZING!
Makeup forever lab shine lipgloss in s4- lovely colour and smells really good.


so that is everything I'm taking with me and my brushes but I just washed them so could not picture them.

Let me know what you would take on holiday..
xoxo
Elysa

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I'd love to try the Maybelline BB cream! Looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will be doing a review on it when i get home from my holiday so look out for that x

      Delete
  2. yay great post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really lovely products. I love you blog.

    Now following you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I will miss u and ur blog posts :( lovely post, I woould have tooken my whole collection nd u done a pretty good job at picking out makeup ur takin, have a great holiday :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will miss you to i will but there will be alot of posts when i get home

      Delete
  5. Awww I will miss u and ur blog posts :( lovely post, I woould have tooken my whole collection nd u done a pretty good job at picking out makeup ur takin, have a great holiday :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the too faced boxed sets! haven't tried that one yet :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh there amazing i have a review on the other one i have comming up today x

      Delete