- Forever Glam X - She is my best friend and we tell each other everything its weird as i know her so well but we have never met. we met through youtube last summer and from there on we have talked almost every single day. cheek out her blog for all beauty related posts from reviews to hauls.
- Coleyyyful - Cole dose amazing nail tutorials and gives me inspiration for my own ones. I found her on youtube at first as i was looking at inglot hauls and she did a huge inglot haul and that led me to her blog.
- Sprinkle of glitter - Louise is so funny in both her youtube videos and her blog posts she was one of the people who inspired me to start my own blog. Louise looks like and acts like one of the nicest most caring person ever and I really wish that I could meet her and her little baby glitter.
- An Urban Sweetheart - Ok so last year i stumbled across her youtube wile looking for mac hauls (I love mac hauls) and she had tuns and I fell in love with her videos. then she stopped doing mac hauls for a little bit and I maid a new youtube so just this week I found her again and found out she had a blog which I really recommend
- athriftymrs - Last but not least we have a thrift mrs or mrs thrifty as people call her. i got introduced to this blog by Louise as mrs thrifty was in one of her videos and i loved her personality so cheeked out her blog and it is supper helpful with tips on how to save money (really helpful right now).
Ok so I do love a lot of other blog's but I'm only including 5 a week so leave your blog's down below so I can cheek them out and maybe you will be in next weeks "Favourite blog's of the week"