Summer Obsessions Tag!

Today I'm going to do the summer obsessions tag. This tag was created by Louise (A Sprinkle Of Glitter) and Zoe (Zoella).

This tag is divided into 5 categorise, Product Obsession, Youtube Obsession, Website Obsession, Fragrance Obsession and Read Obsession.

Lets Get Started...


♥  Product Obsession




Too Faces Summer Eye collection is my favour summer product. This Pallet is full of summery colours which you can were day and night. My favourite colours are the classic look with peach fuzz, coral crush and chocolate sun. 


Fragrance Obsession 



Viva La Juice is the perfect fragrance for all year round its sweet but not to sweet and there is also a bit of a flower sent in there as well. The bottle is also very cute.

Website Obsession


Behind these closed eyes is my favourite blog at the moment her blog posts are amazing and very detailed and she makes me want to buy a tun of nail polish.


Youtube Obsession




Sprinkle of glitter is the best youtuber in the world. I watch every single on of her videos and she is so joyful and funny and always brings a smile to my face. Please never stop doing youtube Louise as i would miss you so much. 


Read Obsession




The hunger games is the best book ever. I'm now reading it for the 3rd time and love it just as much. 


I tag you all do do this and if you do let me know in the comments.




8 comments:

  1. thanks for letting us know about your yt and blog go-tos! :) don't forget to check out my $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay awesome post!! i think i'll definitely do this tag :D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should i love this tag and its new only out today :)

      Delete
  3. Elysa you are honestly the sweetest ever for including my blog! <3 Thank you so so much and it really does mean a lot to me! This sounded like such a fun tag in the video and now you've made me want to do it even more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a supper fun tag :) i love your blog so much it is amazing and i want everyone to see how amazing it is

      Delete