New Collection: MAC Haute + Naughty Too Black Mascara


Today's post is going to be on something im supper exited about its the launch on the new Haute and Naughty too black mascara by mac. Haute and Naughty lash is one of my all time favorite mascaras and when I heard this was coming out I got very exited.

Release Date: 23rd of August (all stores)

 Haute and Naughty Lash £18 British pounds $20 US Dollars £23.50 Canadian Dollars 
- Too Black: Deepest, Darkest, Richest black 



So im very exited to get this mascara and I will most deffently be snapping this up I might even be doing a giveaway for one (let me know if you would like that). the original makes your lashes look false but i can assure you dose not make your lashes clumpy. 

Disclaimer: These pictures are only press pictures. These pictures do not belong to me and are only used to advertise this product. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment