Review- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Today's post was meant to be on my silk cream foundation but I have been at work all day and im burned every wear  so I decided to go ahead and do a review on something I said I would do a long time ago, Maybelline dream bouncy blush!


I reserved this product in a swap and was so exited to try it but Maybelline products seem to be a hit or miss for me and this sadly is a miss. Lots of people adore this product but i find that it is hard to apply evenly and you have to apply so much for the color to shine through. my color is number 70 hot tamaly, and its a pretty dark coral which is a color i love in any other form. 


The packaging is not the niced it looks quite cheep which im not a grate fan of, also there is not a lot of product as you use up a lot each time you use it. there is 5.6 g. The only thing i like about this product is that is bounces its so cool as you can play with it haha. 

I wanted to love this product but i really hate it but i know every one has there own opinion so please let me know what you think in the comment section below 

Love Elysa xoxo




4 comments:

  1. thats unfortunate it doesnt work for you!
    i own all of them (my bf gifted me a lot of them) and i use them a base for my other blushes to help with lasting power. maybe try it for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i really wanted to love it. i will defiantly try that out x

      Delete
  2. I really had wanted this but dont want this anymore as its not pigmented! and yehh I agree the only cool thing is it bouncess :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you should keep your money for somthing better

      Delete