Update

Hi everyone. Im sorry for the lack of posts. I have been ill all week also my camera has given in :( I will be doing as many posts as i can but the camera quality will not be as good until i get my new camera next month. When i get my camera next month the quality will be much better and there will be very detailed pictures.

My next post was going to be my makeup collection but im going to put that off till i get my new camera. Until then i will be doing posts that don't need the best of quality.

If you have any requests let me know. Also go cheek out my polio page as i have added new pictures.

If anyone would like to do a add swap with me please email me at elysa.james@yahoo.co.uk or message me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MakeupByElysa


2 comments:

  1. hey girlie! sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. <3 hope you feel better soon and i'm so excited for your new camera to arrive, that sounds so exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Im so exited as well and thats why i will what to do my makeup collection. thanks for liking my facebook page xxx

      Delete