Avalanche NOTD

Hayya beauty's, I have decided to do a NOTD post today as I have not done one in forever. The color im wearing my mum actually bought for me a few weeks ago when she was on a trip for work. her hotel was next to sallys beauty supply's so she went in and bought me two new china glaze polishes. As some of you know my all time favorite polishes are china glaze and opi.

The color is Avalanche and its a purple with green and silver reflex. Its such a pretty color for Autumn but i would wear it any time of the year. china glaze is really good for pigmentation, and you only really need one coat but I always like two coats just so its really opack. China glaze dries quick and is very smooth. 

Love Elysa xoxo



4 comments:

  1. I like the colour :) I like your nails xxx

    Khadzzyy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely my nails are ushaly supper long but had to cut them for work xxxx
      love ya x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a nice shade for autumn season xoxo

    ReplyDelete