First Try- Budget OOTD

Outfit
Dress- Primark New Line £15
Blazer- Primark New Line £13
Belt- Primark came with dress 

Hayya Lovely's. Today, as you can see, I have done my first ever OOTD. It took me a while to figure out how to take the pictures myself but after reading up on it on Google, I figured it out with some helpful tips.

 This outfit is really to show that you can look good on a budget! I bought all these clothes from Primark yesterday and I was super impressed as when I usually go to Primark, there is nothing I like.  
This look is very simple and you can wear it anywhere. On a date or out to lunch, you pick. 

Look out for more OOTD I promise they will get better.
Remember my MAC lipstick giveaway is still running 


Love Elysa xoxo





16 comments:

  1. really cute :)
    nineteenoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really good outfit considering its from primark and i love how u tried to make it affordable... u should really do more ootds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i have another primark one comming as well

      Delete
  3. you look lovely! Primark does have some amazing items - you just have to find them! more outfit post please ;).. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. we were in primark for like 2 hours yesterday but got some lovely things. will be doing some more very soon xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous OOTD! Primark have some great items right now xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! wish we had a primark here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is really good but you have some amazing shops to

      Delete
  6. The print on the dress is so lovely. I always end up going for monochrome!

    Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress! You should do OOTDs more, love the style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely will be doing more soon next one will be on wednesday x

      Delete
  8. Such a cute outfit, will definitely be scouring Primark for these! xo

    http://fashionablybex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. primark is grate right now lots of pretty clothing x

      Delete