Review- Benefit High Beam

Hayya Lovely's, so I was not going to be doing another blog post till I get my new camera on Saturday but decided that i really was in the mood to do another blog post so hear is my review on the benefit High Beam.  I have been wanting High Beam for the longest time and finally bought it about two weeks ago, I have been using it every single day that i have worn makeup and so far I love it.

Benefit Say: " The makeup artists secret to a healthy glow!" 

How to use: Apply 3 dots onto your cheek bones and blend evenly for a healthy glow. Apply a dot on the center of your nose your cupids bow and your brow bone for a wonderful complexion. 

Benefit is a very popular brand and can be found very easily. I actually bought this product when I was down in England visiting family but I could of got it were I live as well. This product is grate for people with pink undertones but yellow undertones can also wear this product. Benefit also have one called moon beam and sun beam and they all retail for £18.50 which is not to bad as you get a lot of product and it will last a long time. 

The bottle reminds me of a nail polish (but you cant use it as nail polish haha) This product looks very cute in a makeup collection and I think everyone needs this product. I think that if you bought this product you will not regret it at all I know I don't! 

I hope this review was helpful and if you enjoy this product let me know. 

Love Elysa xoxo

8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing :)
    Is your camera working now?
    Lovely review ♥

    Khadzzyy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing :)
      no its not working yet it keeps freezing this took like 15 mins to get these pictures i really cant wait till saterday.

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love Benefit. I have always wanted to try this product xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really good product and you should get it xx

      Delete
  3. oh thnak's Elysa ! Do you want follow eatch oder?
    your blog is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite highlighter, and you're right, it does last for ages! I love your blog, new follower :) Hope you like mine,

    Bex x

    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my favourite two. thank you lovely xx

      Delete