Christmas Wishlist 2012

Hayya lovely's, Today's post in my Christmas wishlist for 2012. I know every year this kind of post and video are the ones i'm drawn too. If you have any other Christmas post requests just let me know by leaving a comment or tweeting me @makeupbyelysa
Please send me your wishlist posts as well. Lets get started!

1. Imats tickets- Well these are at the all mighty top of my list. since I found out about imats I have wanted to go so this year my mum said she would give me the money for Christmas to buy imats tickets. 

2. Benefit high flying glosses- this holliday set from benefit is adorable. it comes with 6 mini lipglosss. 

3. MAC 109 brush- This brush is so multy use, it can be used for contore, blush, powder, and foundation. It is one that has been on my list since I started using MAC brushes.

4. MAC beautiful iris eyeshadow - This eyeshadow has been on my list forever but for some reason I never buy it. might get it as a Christmas present to myself

5. Urban decay smoked pallet- Its so beautiful and many looks can be created with it. My dad has bought me it for Christmas so I'm very exited.

That's my wishlist for the Christmas! what do you think of my wishes?
Please follow me on instagram. username- makeupbyelysa leave your instagram names down below for me to follow




11 comments:

  1. I've got my eye on some of the Benefit gift sets too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it when brands come out with amazing gift sets

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely, today there is this 25%off in ASOS so I purchased some eyelashes from eylure. I saw you got some in your previous post? Are they good?

    xx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. there amazing eyelashes i would defently recomend them. there amazing quality and are deffently worth it.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to go to IMATS, especially one of the ones in America that would be insane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im happy enough for the london one as i have never been to london x

      Delete
  4. The Smoked palette looks great, Urban Decay always do the best ones, and especially around Christmas time. There are also lots of kits I fancy from Benefit too,especially the TropiCoral one as I adore the Coralista blush.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urban decay pallets are wonderful value for money but i do prefer mac eyeshadows

      Delete
  5. I love the Benefit gift sets. I want all of them! xD I have a blog too, and I was wondering where you get your pictures from? I would like to make a Christmas list blog too, but I don't know how/where to get photos to go with my list. Your advice would be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i surch on google images for wishlists or on the brands websight. for my other posts i take my own photos

      Delete