NOTD- OPI Skyfall


Hayya lovely's, today I was planning on doing another post in my MUA freelance kit series but I dont have a lot of time today as its my mums 50th birthday party tonight so there is a lot of things to do, so instead I have decided to do a NOTD. Today on my nails I have OPI skyfall from the skyfall collection. 

Skyfall is a beautiful dark brawny red. In the photo with flash it looks a lot more red but the photo with out flash shows the true colour. 
OPI nail polishes are amazing quality and are basicly the ones that take over my collection. if you would like to see my nail polish collection let me know in the comment section.

hope everyone has an amazing weekend and to my American/Canadian readers happy late thanksgiving.


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! I love this browny red, perfect for winter!


    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. love that color. it really is perfect for winter :)

    x

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! I love deep reds like this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my to just really started getting into the colour ready for winter

      Delete
  4. pretty colour, loved the brownish red colour :)

    ReplyDelete