My Christmas










Hayya Lovely's I would first like to say sorry for the lack of posts and also mention that if you go back a few pages you will notice my pictures have gone out of place, if anyone knows how to sort it please let me know.
Today's post is about my Christmas, This year I had an amazing Christmas it was a little different than normal as this year it was just me my mum and my dad as my sisters did not come home this year. anyway this year was maybe better as there was no fighting like there normally is. 

I would like to thank everyone who said merry Christmas and to all my family and friends who gave me gifts there all amazing and I love every single one of them. 

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and hope you have a good new year.

Tell me your favorite gift your received this year..


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing christmas!! I really like every single gift you got <33
    I hpe u can fix the pics, sorrryyy, Im not sure if it was me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its just gone funny but the new posts are fine. i like them too and i love what you got in the sales

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggie is so cute! :)
    Looks like you had a fun Christmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have too dogs but leah refused to be in photos haha. hope you had a good christmas x

      Delete
  4. sounds like you still had a wonderful day :) you got so many beautiful gifts and you're dog is soooooo cute!

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great day! :)

    Louminous

    x

    ReplyDelete