Urban Decay Smoked Palette | Review and Swatches




Hayya Lovely's today i'm finally doing my review on the Urban Decay Smoked Palette. Urban Decay smoked palette is the smoky eye equivalent to urban decay naked palette. This pallet comes with 10 eyeshadows a eyeliner and a primer so its defiantly worth £35.

This palette has a wide range of different colours to choose from, a variety of classic black to nudes and more funner colours like smokey purples blues and greens.

Urban Decays packaging is much better than when they did card board as this packaging is a lot more sleek and more protective it also will not open in your hand bag and make a mess.

The eyeshadow quality is amazing just like all urban decay shadows, there silky smooth with a high pigmentation, the only problem I have with urban decays eyeshadows is the fall out, it drives me crazy and that's why I tend to use MAC eyeshadows as they dont have any fall out, I do have to say though, urban decay shadow fall out has improved a lot as you dont get as much fall out as what you did with let say urban decay book of shadows 3.

This palette also comes with a full size urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in perversion. This liner is very creamy and easy to apply and i'm pretty darn sure its water proof as well as I cant get it of my arm!  It also comes with a travel size urban decay primer potion. This primer is my all time favorite and I love getting the mini sizes in my palettes.

All in all this is an amazing palette and I would recommend to any one from beginner to pro makeup artists  This pallet comes with everything you need to make the perfect smokey eye (even a how to booklet)

You can buy this pallet now | House of Fraser £35




21 comments:

  1. absolutely love the look of this palette such gorgeous colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love the look of this palette! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I knew I shouldn't have read this, now I want it more than I did before! Never heard about the fallout from their shadows though, it's a shame given how much they cost, but thankfully if they've improved it'll be more worth the money! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehh they have improved lots. :) you should treat your self to it x

      Delete
  4. Lovely palette, I adore your videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this palette, it's one of my favourite Urban Decay palettes!
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette looks gorgeous! I saw it on Buyapowa the other day and almost bought it, kinda wish I had now! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh bet your upset now. maybe it will go on there again or maybe it might go on sale at some point

      Delete
  7. I love this palette, I use mine so much! I love how there's such a great selection of shadows in it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing and can create so many looks

      Delete
  8. LOVE this palette... actually perfect and all the colours i wear! yay!

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is defently one of my favorite urban decay palettes

      Delete
  9. love the look of this palette xx

    ReplyDelete