Glinda Oz The Grate And Powerful Makeup Look

Hayya Lovelies, As you may know I own both the Urban Decay Oz Palettes and I have decided to do looks for each of them. So this one is my Glinda Palette makeup look. I really like this palette, I know a lot of people prefer one over the other but I really love them both a lot. I will be doing a review on this palette in the next week so keep an eye out. 



So this is the beautiful palette. Its so beautiful and can create lots of looks. 





I dont ushaly were pink eye shadow but I actually really like it. The glinda palette makes such a soft purple eye look. 

how to create the look | Apply Urban Decay Primer all over the lid. Apply Magic all over the lid and up to the crease, Apply Tornado to the outer corner and a little in the inner corner and blend, apply Illusion to the center of the lid to highlight, apply the silver in Oz to the inner corner. apply Tornado under the eye and blend. Finish of by applying mascara to upper and lower lashes. Then apply Glinda lip Pencil to lips. 

I used Laura murser silk cream for the first time in ages, Dont think I like it as much as I used to. I used MAC harmony blush to contore and pinch o peach on apples. I also appled charcole brown eye shadow to brows. 

What do you think of this makeup look, I really like it and I think you could were it whenever. 


12 comments:

  1. this is soo pretty, I love the set x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so pretty, the colors are just lovely :) I like the make-up look you did with it, looks perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palette is beautiful, your eyes are beautiful and the look is beautiful. :)

    Beautiful post. (Oh, did I repeat myself somehow?) :)

    x Vanessa | houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun xx the palette is very beautiful isnt it :)

      Delete
  4. I want this so bad, the look goes with your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun. this palette it a beauty x

      Delete
  5. wow, this looks amazing! i love ud palettes as well :)

    i'm a newborn beauty blogger and it would be awesome if you checked it out! eymbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that make up look Elysa! And the colours in that palette are enough to make me drool, seriously. I think the pastels will be perfect for spring too.
    That is a bit of a mouthful isn't it! Normally I love Soap and Glory's Supercat liner but after watching Tanya Burr do a make up tutorial for a Mille from Made in Chelsea look I've been lining my lids with shadow (Blackout from the UD Naked 2 Palette) and I love the effect and it stays on for ages!
    Kerry | Kerralina x
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway if you wanted to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete