Time To Say Goodbye RIP GFC

Hayya my lovelies, today is a very sad day for all of us bloggers as today we have heard that our beloved GFC will die later on this year along with google reader. *tear 

This is sad for the people who have built up there readership via GFC but also sad for the readers, but please dont worry there are still ways to follow me. 


for one you could follow me on blog lovin, this is were I would most recomend following as its very user friendly and keeps you up to date. my link is http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3724567/makeupbyelysa

you could also follow my blog on facebook 

or twitter
@makeupbyelya

please dont panic though as GFC is not dead yet (but please do follow me on blog lovin for when it dose)
goodle reader will die on the 1st of july 2013 and a later date for GFC 


3 comments:

  1. Ugh I am so sad this is happening :( Good thing bloglovin is awesome, though! I'm following you on there, would love if you followed me as well :)

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very sad. :'( i will follow you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog on both but there's a petition to save gfc https://www.change.org/petitions/google-keep-google-reader-running x

    ReplyDelete