Hayya Lovelies.... I know I know another Illamasqua haul, I'm naughty and just cant help my self when it come to illamasqua products defiantly when illamasqua decided to give us makeup artists 50% off this week. Ok so now I have maid this order I DONT need anything else until imats so I need to save so i'm going to try a 50 day no spending challage I started on the 17/4/2013.
So I bought 7 things which is quite a bit to some but not much to others but I did save quite a lot of money on these items so please dont judge me. also these items I bought are for my entry to the illamasqua makeup competition.
So we will start of with the face products I got first.
- I first got the illamasqua skin base foundation in white. skin base I love on myself its a beautiful foundation but I needed a white foundation for my kit as sometimes I get a really pale client of for things like a costume show or of coarse fantasy makeup. this white foundation looks amazing in photography as well.
- Illamasqua Lies cream blush, This blush looks quite pink in the pan but its not pink its actully a high lighter. its beautiful and I know I will be using this so much in shoots and just on my clients.
For eyes I picked up too eyeshadow's. illamasqua eyeshadows are so supper pigmented and there all matte. I picked these to for the illamasqua comp.
- illamsqua Vulgar eyeshadow. this is a fire orange colour which is exactly what I was looking for. Orange eyeshadows allways come in handy as they look grate with blue eyes for a pop of colour.
- illamasqua Imagin eyeshadow. This is a bright blue. its not really dark or really light its mid toned and its soo pigmented.
so then lastly I bought 3 lipstick's, well actually I bought 2 lipsticks as it was buy 2 get your 3rd free. yay.
- immodest lipstick. its a supper bright matte pink its gorge and I dont have a colour like this in my kit and I have really been eyeing it so thought I would get it. Its from the im'perfection collection.
- Disciple lipstick. this is a dark blue lipstick, it looks black on photo but its actually a navy blue. grate for editorial work.
- sonnet lipstick. I bought this colour mainly for my brides but would be grate for shoots and stuff as well. I didnt have a pinkie nude in my kit which is quite weird as I have about 30 lippys in my kit.
So thats what I bought. this will probably be my last haul for a little while but my next haul if i can manage the chalange will be a huge imats haul. woop.
hope you enjoyed and if you want to win somthing from illamasqua and other brands make sure to go enter my giveaway