Blogmas #11 | Breakfast At Tiffanys


Hi everyone, so I have decided insted of the post I was going to do today which was going to be a christmas gift guide for men, that will be up tomorrow but I have decided to do a post about my breakfast at tiffanys photoshoot. 

A few weeks ago me, Fiona (photographer) Charlie (model) and Amy who is a designer and my best friend were doing a poison ivy photoshoot in the amazing emp studio. I was doing the makeup in the makeup room when Amy came in saw a canvice of Audry in breakfast at tiffanys and said to us that it would be good to re create that, me and charlie agreed and taked to fiona who liked the idea as well, so a date was set for the shoot to be the 8th of december which also would be our last shoot of the year, because as you may know im very christmasy and very family orintated so like to spend as much time with them in december that I can. 

Anyways on the 8th of december we hedded to glasgow all exited for our shoot, I did the makeup and hair and Amy styled And the amazing charlie turned in to Audry. Keith and Fiona were our photographers and I think they have captured the image to a T. Anyways the picture in this post is my favorite from the shoot and my mum might be getting it put on canvice for my 18th. 

I have been seeing alot of breakfast at tiffany things the past week so i'm thinking it must be fait. 
wish us luck as we have sent these images into a magazine. 

do you like the image, dont you think Charlie maid a exelent Audry. 


I love our raindeers, this is the first year we have been able to get them on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment